Monday, February 28
Briefing for Lobby Day Team Leaders
The US-Israel Relationship
1. What about Hamas?
2. AMERICANS FOR PEACE NOW PRESENTS: Is the Settlement Enterprise Destroying Israel’s Democracy?
3. Can Young Jews Reclaim (or Redefine) a Robust Connection to Israel?
4. The Campus Challenge: Changing the Conversation in an Environment of Extreme Polarization
5. Elusive Peace to Inclusive Peace: The Role of Women in Ending the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
What About Hamas? Video:
Lunch on your own
Lobby Day Training
1. Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions in 2011: Who’s Afraid of the BDS?
2. The Synagogue as a Laboratory for the Conversation on Israel
3. Can Pro-Israel be Pro-gressive?
4. The Continued Quest for Statehood: A Palestinian View
5. Creating the Space: Pro-Israel and Pro-Peace in Congress
6. TIKKUN PRESENTS: After the Egyptian Uprising: Psychodynamic, Spiritual and Religious Strategies for Mideast Peace
The Continued Quest for Statehood, A Palestinian View Video:
J Street Gala Dinner Reception
J Street Gala Dinner